Friday, December 20, 2013

Welcome Winter Haul :)


Hello Beauties!!

There is “Haul” post today. This post was well saved in my drafts for quite a long time now & everytime I thought of posting it, due to some reason or the other couldn’t.
Newez posting it today. I named this post  “ welcome winter haul” as the stuffs I bought is really essential for me this winter.

Here I Go .........   :)

Some Beauty Care Products






Body Lotions: Its a must have for my dry skin in this winter. I keep purchasing different body lotions & indulge my skin :) Vaselline cocoa butter is one of my fav even though its not much hydrating for winter. I just loved the smell, Its heavenly. Nivea is also my fav so far. It moisturize well & smell very pleasant.
I have ordered few body lotions from online also, which has not yet arrived :( I may post them in next haul post :)




Face Wash: In winter I don’t use chemical loaded face wash as it can rip off the moisture away & make my skin more dry & flaky. So when I see “Lass natural’s face wash” which says its soap free & chemical free I bought it. The lakme one I got free with Lakme skin gloss moisturizer :)




Moisturizers: Moisturisers is a necessity in winter for me. My T zone gets extremely dry & need to apply moisturizer to remove those stretchy feeling. Lakme & Nivea take care of it very well.




Cleansers: I just cant do without these & keep on searching for a good one even though am satisfied with current ones. This is my third repurchase for khadi cleanser. Its awesome. Doesn’t have any chemical neither makes skin dry. I equally love the fabindia Lavender cleanse. Will review them soon.




Face Pack: Winter makes skin dry, dull & lifeless. Especially when u have dry skin like me. But I restore the glow by these face packs.Just herbs sanface sandal pack is working great on my skin. Aaranyaa one is my first purchase. Don’t know how it would work on my skin.




Hair Care: Recently I switched to SLS free shampoo & conditioner. Was trying find something budget friendly & this came on the way :)
I bought this garnier wrinle lift to use at night. I was using Aloevera gel for quite a long time now & lately realized its not very hydrating for my dry skin & as am at my late twenties I wanted to use a good night cream. Also bought Nivea Lip Butter. Heyyyyyyyy.. U don’t need to have a reason to buy lip balm haan!!!! I have loads of them & still will buy more :P 

Few Cosmetics


Bought my fav Kajals, Few Nail paints & Colorbar Lipstick in Obsessed Orange...My fiiiiiiiiiiirrrssst orange lipstick :)

As soon as I got the lippie, I applied it sheerly as I was in office that time. Here is the pic how it looked :)




Hauls alwez makes girls happy na ;)



Ohhhh....Forgot to add this in Group pic  :O




I have already used the products & reviews are ready almost. Will post them soon in coming days.


So gals,,, Did u like the Haul ????


Share your thoughts in comments :)

35 comments:

  1. so much herbal products looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Rads :) I completely rely on Herbal stuffs..they really work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb haul hun :) Looking fwd to the reviews :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx sweets :) review will be up soon :)

      Delete
  4. Super big haul Anu :D :D Totally loved it :D :D Would love to see the review of those Baby Lips :D

    www.IndianBeautyCenter.Blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a lot Arpita :) Will review it soon :)

      Delete
  5. Super duper haul Anu, I have quite a few products you got in your haul and you look lovely in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul!!!!
    Have a lovely weekend my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. U r looking pretty Anu. Lakme skin gloss is indeed a great moisturiser :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Haul!!I bought some of these products during my India trip:))
    Vivalahighstreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. And you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice haul.. m drooling... u look grt dear!!

    chance to win argan oil
    http://supriyav.blogspot.in/2013/12/year-ending-giveaway-win-soulflower.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super haul!!! You look lovely dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. IH9.. Products Look Cool..Where Did You Buy Them From?

    And, You Look Super Chic.. The Lippie Suits You Oh-So-Well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IHT9 products are really awesome..I bought them from Healthkart.
      N thanks a lot for the sweet words hun :)

      Delete
  13. Great Haul Sweets :) .. Some cool stuff up there on show ;)
    I loved Obsessed Orange on you sweetie - I'm eyeing it too :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch ma doll :) n u should try Obsessed Orange as we all know ur obsession for Orange color ;)

      Delete
  14. Such a pretty haul sweets ! Enjoy
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Dear :)
      Have a great week doll :)

      Delete
  15. Wow! Lovely haul :) On a side note, I love your glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Anu Sriya! It's my first visit to your blog and wow what a haul! You're making me want to buy those body lotions, cleansing milks and face wash!! N love the orange lippie on you! I think it is quite ok to wear it to office sheer.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all thanks a lot for Visiting dear.. n am glad that u liked the haul & the orange lippie on me :)

      Thanx for the lovely words hun :*

      Delete
  17. Wonderful haul!!

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, facebook, gfc and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know!! :)
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Charu...& ofcourse we can follow each other. I think u r already in my g+ circle.

      Delete
  18. Wow! That's a huge haul!!!!
    Loved it...looking forward to the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Darling :) review will be up soon :)

      Delete
  19. Thats a lovely haul dear! Looking forward to the reviews :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete

The cherry Blossom gal would appreciate your valuable comments. So do leave one N make me happy :)