Thursday, November 28, 2013

Review/Swatches: Sleek GLO Face & Body Highlighter, Bronze Baby


Hey Cherries :)

Today am going to review a highlighter/Bronzer from sleek. Sleek products has really impressed me so far. After using their Eyeshadows  & lipsticks I wanted to buy a highlighter from this range & bought this one.

I just love to add bronzy effect to my face & was searching for good one that would be light on pocket & this was fitted to that criteria.



Price
$8 for 8.2gm ( INR 450 approx)







My Views on the product

This comes in sleek matte black case. I just love their packaging as they look so sleek, classy & attractive. The packaging is travel friendly & can easily slip into handbag.

It contains 5 strips which has shades from light to dark.
Lighter shades can be used for highlighting brow bone  & the darker shades gives the perfect bronzy look that I absolutely Love <3

Texture wise its very smooth & doesn’t contains any chunky shimmer. It applies very smoothly & gives smooth feel.

The shade that I picked is “Bronze Baby” which has perfect combo of Light to dark shade. The lightest one is Champagne which can be used as brow bone highlighter. I also use it near tear duct area to get the glam eyes :P

Other shades are shimmery pale pink, muted gold, copper and Bronze.
Its superbly pigmented. Even the lightest color also gives nice color pay off.
U can use the shades alone or can use all together. I normally take my small kabuki brush to sweep all the shades together & apply it with light hand over my face & it gives b’ful bronzy effect & glowing face.

The staying power is again amazing. It easily stays for 5-6 hr without even a prime. Isn’t it amazing??

Sleek has again impressed me with **Bronze Baby** I had picked this one coz I quite liked the name but now am completely loving it for the effect it provides.

I would highly recommend this one to all those who love bronzers & are in a search of affordable one.




Rating
4.75/5 (0.25 minus for Availability)


Stay B’ful  :)

22 comments:

  1. Amazing photos and review Anu :)) The highlighter looks quite good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww nice one .... :) :) i really like it ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to be a good bronzer..I shall try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx sweets...Do give it a shot, u wud surely love it :)

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful shimmery bronzer ... Would love to try this product !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Shreya... Try it out & lemme knw how u liked it :)

      Delete
  5. So Glad That It Doesn't Have Any Chunky Shimmers! I So Wanted To Explore Sleek Products More But After An Aweful Experience With Them, I Don't Have The Sanity To Do So Any More :-/ :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know they didn't deliver the product na :(
      Dnt worry, I'll gift u one :)

      Delete
  6. Never knew about it, this is an unknown product to me but looks awesome, hope I also can find it. Nice swatches Anu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx babes...U can find it on Sleek website :)

      Delete
  7. Amazing shades.... well pigmented!!!!
    Tnx for your lovely comment doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx honey :*
      Have a blasting weekend :*

      Delete
  8. Beautiful colors and the color payoff looks really good.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard so many things about sleek makeup. The palette looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx sweets :) these are amazing :)

      Delete

The cherry Blossom gal would appreciate your valuable comments. So do leave one N make me happy :)