Monday, November 25, 2013

Review/Swatches: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain~ Honey Douce, Romantic


Hey Dolls!!!


Today am going to share my love with **Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stains**
As soon as it hit the Indian market, I was acting like a desperate Bee to lay my hand on this :P

But sadly It was not available anywhere at my place so I decided to buy online. After seeing so many swatches I finally ended up buying these two shades….

1)    Romantic
2)  Honey Douce

I wanted to buy sweetheart too but skipped it as I have so many fuchsia shade  with me.

Okey..Now coming to my review!!





Price: INR 600 for 2.7gm


Product Description:

It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour.

The gel  formula  comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.



My Take on Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

I just loved the crayon like packaging. It looks really cute & adorable.
It comes in retractable packaging which I feel is easy to use, As I don’t like the products that required sharpening.

Now the Pigmentation part; It provides sheer coverage & is buildable. You can layer it to get intense color. I love to wear it as stain though.

Its very smooth in texture, not very creamy though. It applies very smoothly on lips without any effort.

Being a balm stain it take care of the moisturizing part also. I don’t feel any  dryness on my lips even if I don’t use any balm underneath.

It has mint kinda fragrance which is very refreshing for me.. I know its not liked by all, but I love minty fragrance :)

It provides glossy kinda finish & instantly bright up any face.

It has amazed me by the long staying power. It stays for 6-7 hrs with minimal eating & drinking.. & then wears off leaving stain which will again stay for 2-3 hrs. If you wear it as stain also it will last for 3-4 hrs easily.





Shades I Picked

Honey Douce:  This is pretty pinkish nude shade & can be go to shade for daily wear. It has fine shimmer in it which is hardly visible & adds glossiness to Lips. I  reach out for this every time I start for my office or shopping.

Romantic: This one is darker shade but very attractive. Its red shade with hint of orange. U can call it orangish red :P   I liked this shade very much coz it can instantly enhance the complete look & suits almost all Indian skin tone (except very dark)

I have been using these for last few months & it has become one of my fav among all lipsticks & lipglosses.


Rating: 5/5



Stay B’ful :)

28 comments:

  1. both shades are awesome on you dear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a bunch Rads :* U r a sweetheart :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing shades!!!!
    Have a great start of the week doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the shades rocks on ur lips Anu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, these are just amazing! Have tried one variant from these and totally loved it :))

    www.IndianBeautyCenter.Blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U r ryt Arpita they are just fab :)
      Thanx a lot dear <3

      Delete
  5. lovely... Can we follow each other via bloglovin, g+ and gfc?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it , and l like your blog yaar. Can we follow each other . . Im new of your followers
    Www.mastin-zellweger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much dear... wud love to follow u :)

      Delete
  7. great Review...even I have one ...love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review dear :)
    Both the shades looks lovely on you .. While Red one is Hot at the same time Pink one is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have it and I just love it, nice LOTD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone who have used it, Loved it..ryt na. Thanx for ur lovely comments dea :)

      Delete
  10. Loved The Swatches! I Have Honey Douce n It's a Pretty Shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a lot darling :* Honey Douce is my go to shade :)

      Delete
  11. Awesome lip swatches Anu, loved both the shades, 5/5 that means I have to grab them soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much honey<3 grab one soon..U won't regret :)

      Delete
  12. Sadly none of the shades suited me :(

    ReplyDelete

The cherry Blossom gal would appreciate your valuable comments. So do leave one N make me happy :)