Monday, November 18, 2013

Review: L'Oreal Paris UV Protect- Transparent Skin


Hello Cherries :)

I am back with another review which is my HG sunscreen cream. Though I don’t use it on regular basis coz of the price factor but it help me a lot when I know am going to get long sun exposure. On regular basis I use “Lotus Herbal matte 3-in-1”  which I reviewed HERE. Okay.. Now my skin is something that get tanned very easily & take ages to recover which is why I take care of it in every possible way.

And now I can say this sunscreen has taken all my worries away. SO let’s share my experience with this one………



Product Description:

Everyday, your skin faces multiple aggressions such as UV rays and atmospherical pollution that trigger the creation of free radicals, responsible for attacking cells and breaking elastin and collagen fibres. The result is a deep alteration of skin and cells function. UV Perfect gives you an inside/ out to protection against brown spots, skin darkening and premature ageing. The patented association of Mexoryl® SX and XL [XL Block] provides optimal UVB and reinforced UVA protection. To prevent dullness, the formula is enriched in Detoxyl to inhibit pollutants fixation on the skin. The ultimate UV & pollution shield, for a proven longlasting protection for your skin!

• The light fluid texture is very smooth and easy to apply. It is non-greasy, non-sticky and quickly absorbed.
• UV Perfect can be used at the end of your skincare routine, as a daily moisturising make-up base.
• A powerful Anti-Oxidant Complex now supplements Activa Cell® in the formula, to reinforce protection against free radicals and better shield cells, elastin and collagen fibres.
. (Taken from Website)





Price:  399 for 30 ml (  Now its 449 :O  )


My Take On L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect-Transparent Skin:

It comes in white color sleek rectangle shape packaging which is quite handy & can easily sleep into your handbag. It has screw cap & nozzle like dispenser that makes the packaging travel friendly & easy to apply.

The consistency of the cream is neither thick nor runny, it’s very light & get applied very smoothly. I picked the Transparent Variant which is Non-Tinted one. There are two other variant…..One is Anti-Dullness & another one is Even Complexion.

The one I picked, Transparent-Skin is colorless semi thick cream which is very light in texture & get absorbed quickly into skin. It provides dewy finish (not oily) & add glow to your skin instantly. It has contain SPF 50 which is perfect for Indian skin tone & provide excellent protection against sun tanning. After few application I noticed that the light brown spots I had on my cheeks started fading away & was hardly visible.

It says that it work as a primer too which is true also. It increases the wear time of makeup though I can’t compare it with any primer as I haven’t used any yet.

The additional benefit is, Its waterproof & sweatproof so u can think of taking it to your beach holiday or if u love swimming like me *wink*

It moisturizes the skin very well & is very hydrating. I don’t feel any dryness or stretchy feeling after applying it.

It work well with oily skin even..my friend has oily skin & large pores & she says that it didn’t clogs her pore neither break her out. So its for all skin type I guess :)

I am completely in love with the product & really can’t do without it.
I highly recommend it to those who are searching for a good sunscreen.





What I Liked:

·         Light in texture & get absorbed quickly
·         Fades away brown spots as claimed
·         High SPF so better sun protection
·         Doesn’t clogs pores
·         Provide dewy finish
·         Doesn’t make skin oily neither makes it dry
·         Work well as a primer too
·         Water proof & Sweat proof
·         For all skin type
·         Add instant glow to face
·         Very hydrating


What I Disliked:

·         Pricey for the quantity of 30ml (mmmmm that’s it I can think of )


My Rating: 5/5


Stay B’ful :)


22 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try it. Will try now after the awesome review :)

    Would love your participation in my giveaway dear :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try dear..u wud love it :)
      I wud love to participate in your giveaway :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good one I will try this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Rads..it works great :) do give it a shot :)

      Delete
  3. It looks decent even for oily skin! I am using lotus sunscreen gel.:) Nice review Anu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Nieshu :) I too use Lotus 3-in-1 matte for regular use as its bit pricey for the quantity it gives..but loved it completely :)

      Delete
  4. It looks good!
    Have a great start of the week doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully reviewed dear :) Looks a great product to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This One is Loved By So Many Na, Anu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sweetheart...and m no exception ;)

      Delete
  7. seems to be a wonderful product..great review as alwyz <3

    my recent one
    http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/11/lakme-9-to-5-lipstick-coffee-command.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a lot doll :)
      n yeah its a great product :)

      Delete
  8. Loved the review Anu :)) This looks like a must buy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Arpita..& yes,its really a good product :)

      Delete
  9. I have the tinted variant in this. Its nice, I just top it up with compact and I'll all set. Nice for daily use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx dear... I have heard a lot about tinted one also..next tym wud try that one :)

      Delete
  10. Nice review anusriya, thanks for sharing it dear I will pick it up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx a lot sweets :) glad that u liked :)

      Delete

The cherry Blossom gal would appreciate your valuable comments. So do leave one N make me happy :)